Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Periodssssss?

i have really heavy periods and have to keep rushing to the toilet helppPeriodssssss?
I know your pain, WELL. Check out this web site
http://www.WebMD.com
click on the box and type in Heavy Periods
I have the same problem, looks like we both need a hysterectomy. Not, looking forward to that one=(
I have issues with doctors, I just don't trust them, I'll put mine off till the bitter end
have a sex change
Going on the pill usually makes your periods lighter and shorter.
Go to see you your doctor and find out what exactly the cause may be. It could include endometriosis or fibroids, both of which are manageable. They might prescribe a round of brith control pills that should diminish the the length of period and flow. This works fairly quickly.
Other treatments exist for more severe cases but seeing your doctor is a good place to start.
talk to your ob/gyn there is a procedure you can have done that will almost get rid of your periods completely, you will have very little discharge when you have a period, I had it done a couple of years ago, I would go thru a large box of pads each month and have pain, since the procedure I'm still on the same box of 24 pads from a couple of years ago, I'm sorry I can't remember the name of the procedure, hope it helps
Go see your doctor asp, maybe you need some treatment to sort things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment