Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Period question?

Does moving around alot(like running and climbing) make your period flow less?Period question?
This is a suggestion to reduce flow and cramping, etc. The thing about being a women is we are all different, and we have to know ourselves. It hasn't helped my cramping yet, but I know gals who have. I would suggest you don't know how you will react until you try it, under dr supervision of course.
So, in theory yes, of course stay away from over doing it. The best bet is to just have a regular active life, this way you are balanced all month long and healthier too!
well ive heard people say it makes theres flow more and ive heard some say less i think it just depends on the person
im not sure about that, but it helps take the cramping away for a lil!
Doing too much exercise could potentially lighten the flow during the time you are doing the exercise. I would recommend double checking with your dr to be on the safe side though.
No, but exercise helps cramps.
it is better for you:
-it allows more oxygen to flow to the parts of your ody that needs it the most therfore releasing the pain when doing so or i mean easing it - my pe teacher said so actually
could you help by answering my questions p-please?!
i heard that exercise is good to relieve cramps.but i dont know about the flowing less thing..
It depends on the person. For me, while I am moving a lot, the flow is less. For others it may be the opposite.
opposite in my opinion
Yes, it can.

No comments:

Post a Comment