Saturday, October 23, 2010

Period advise?

every time before my period are duei have sore legs a sore arm and really sore breasts does anyone experience this aswell if so could you please tell me how i can help thisPeriod advise?
I suffer too with these problems, but I find that the more active i am, the less pain I get.
I have given up trying differnt herbal remedies and all that stuff, I just have one paracetamol, if it gets too bad. (and plenty of chocolate!)
Yes.me :( it's crap isn't it. I think it's quite normal. Bath's always help me. You can also take evening primrose oil, you have to take quite a high dose all the time and it takes a while to start working, when it does though it really helps, especially with the sore boobs.
if ure not taking the pill,maybe u shud,it helps heavy periods,go ure gp if it really annoyin u
no, idk about that kind of stuff only the sore legs and sore breasts. i just rest and b done with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment