Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Period question?

My period always lasts 6-7days and this time it was late. Plus it was only three days. I was wondering if that is normalPeriod question?
First of all, don't panic! It is very normal for a woman to have abnormal cycles once in a while. This happens due to a sudden change in your body (i,e, eating, exercising, etc.). This is nothing outrageous and you don't especially need to worry about it. Just do what you usually do and you should have your normal cycle back soon.
you might be pregnant, if your that worried consult your doctor!
maybe ur stressing, my girlfriend has her period late when she's stressed.
yes..it is perfectly fine
It's normal. If you have lost or gained weight stuff like that happens.
there a lot of factors...It can be stress.A sexual desease.Change of diet.A hormonal change.Ask your doctor.
it is most likely normal because it happen to me before. just check with your docter. if you are on birth control it might also cause it.
its not always the same
Nothing is regular...When I am stressed, I am usually always late..You had one, and I wouldn't worry unless you skip your next one..you are only human.
Mine's like that too. When I get it, it's really heavy and lasts for 6-8 days. I normally get it a couple days late, maximum a week. I asked my doctor said it's normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment