Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Period or brown discharge?

i only had a couple periods and im due and i looked and there was a dot of dark brown in my undies and i wiped and it was brown. nothing is coming out and my stomach was hurting but it stopped so what is it?Period or brown discharge?
If you haven't had sex, you shouldn't be worried. The brown discharge right before your period is known as spotting. Spotting is nothing serious, unless you miss a period. Spotting occurs because your body is clearing out the old blood. Its pretty normal. Be patient, because your period will end up coming in a few days.
I get that right before i get my period and my stomach will stop hurting then it will end up being my period and i get cramps a day later
I would say that is completely normal. All brown blood is is old blood. You could be menstruating but very little, so when the little bit does come out it is already brown when you see it on your pad/tampon. The pains in your stomach sounds like you're starting to get cramps as well. You get cramps when the lining of your uterus starts to shed.
Things should start to regulate within a few months or so, up to a year.
Congrats on becoming a woman, lol.
It sounds like the start of your period, it's quite disturbing when it's likethat, but i think it's pretty much normal so don't worry. You're stomach hurting is probably just cramps.
If you're really disturbed then see a doctor, it can't hurt, they might give you something if your cramps are really bad, or they might just explain waht's really going on inside your body.
Don't worry when I first got my period it would turn a brown to a black a few days before it ended nothing to worry about it still happens like that to my sister its nothing to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment