Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pain after sex?

I just suffered a miscarrage two weeks ago. After that, now I have painful cramps after sex. Is that normal and what could be done about it?Pain after sex?
First off sorry about your loss, thats a teriable thing to go through. Did you have a DNC when you miscarried? If you went to the doctor then I'm sure you did. The pain could be from body trying to heal after such a termatic experience. I would hold off on sex for a few days and see how it goes. If it persists I would call your doctor.
don't think it is normal =check it out with your MD
im sorry to hear about your miscarrage.
go to the doctor
probably should have waited longer before having sex I suggest seeing a doctor...
I always had gf's with cysts on their ovaries.
It's extremely common and the changes in horORmones associated with pregnancy can most certainly produce cysts.
i would go check with the doc
Sounds to me like you're having afterbirth pains. Check with your doctor please.
If it was an etopic pregnancy that caused the miscarriage wait about a month before having sex. Sex after a miscarriage must be done lightly and you may need to wait awhile try mutual oral sex with your partner or manual stimulation (foreplay) and remember everyone heals differently.
an etopic prgnancy does major damage and can take sometime to heal.
did you get a check up after your miscarrage?

No comments:

Post a Comment