Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Period, no period, period, no period?

having problems getting my period down. went to the doctor and she said if i lost 20 pounds- 10% body weight losed that my period would start comming down. it came down suddenley and now my second one hasn't come down. i've had this problem since my miscarriage about one year ago. two different doctors put me on two different hormones (two seperate times) and while the period did come down from them it didn't follow through on it's own like the doc said it was supposed too. whats going on? am i going to have a hard time getting pregnant because of this? i've talked to my husband and we've decided that until we get some things with finances and i get my weight down to a normal number that only then would we start trying. the miscarriage is somewhat behind me, i've had my days, but i'm worried that i'm not going to be able to later. also i don't know if this matters but i have hpv and precancerous lesions. i have had it for a year and haven't gone for the surgery yet, but i have a appt.Period, no period, period, no period?
Also, you may want to see a reproductive endocrinologist because they specialize in hormonal imbalances.
You should do some research on PCOS - Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. Or ask your doctor about it. Your irregular period may be a symptom caused by PCOS.

No comments:

Post a Comment