Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Periods have come and now gone?

I get period pain and stuff that i have them. but I got my periods this morning and now they have gone.. i been to my doctor and he said nothing to worry about... any ideas?Periods have come and now gone?
i hate it when that happens i went to see my nurse about that she said it because am on the pill and getting older i mean am only 24 for godsake.
low hormone level maybe.
harmons.
TALK ABOUT IT!, that happens to me all the time, in the morning it will be really bad and in the after noon it will be hardly anythink, just drops.
its normal just make sure your always protecting just in case! :)
am in period.am sick, about your situation maybe is a sign that period is coming
Are you breastfeeding still? I would sometimes bleed for a little while then it would disappear then I wouldn't get a period months at a time whilst breastfeeding, and when I stopped breastfeeding, they disappeared completely from october until January.
It takes a while for them to settle down sometimes because of all the hormones that like to throw wild parties still.
By all means, continue to bug your doctor if you feel that's the right thing to do, but it's just one of those things that happens after having a baby...or that's what I found anyway :)
I would wait a week and try another test if that one negative also, I would go to the doctor and make them check my beta H C G levels! are you stressed sometimes stress can make you late or miss a period all together

No comments:

Post a Comment