Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pain in my lower stomache..HELP!?

I'm having somewhat like cramps in the lower part of my stomache toawrds my pelvic region.
3 HPT's (at 2 weeks late) were negative but I am now 28 days late.
I have an appointment to see the Dr. for a blood test on the 3rd.
Does this sound serious or should I wait?
What could it be?Pain in my lower stomache..HELP!?
Cramping is really pretty normal in early pregnancy. If it's SHARP, Stabbing pain, that is not normal and you should be seen right away (Ectopic pregnancy comes to mind).
Blood tests are very reliable, so go get a pregnancy test at the docs :) Ask for blood and tell them it's too early for the urine tests :)
I hope you are preggars if that's what you want, and I pray you have a healthy baby (either now, or in the future)!
Congrats if you are :)
i hope you find the answer i have the exact same thing going on. my boyfriend thinks it might be stress related. my mother says it could be. so maybe thats it sorry i was so little help

No comments:

Post a Comment