Saturday, October 23, 2010

Period and emotions?

i feel so depressed and lonely when i'm about to have my period or the first day...like so depressed that i almost cry...the loneliness, the darkness...those are so deep. i was wondering if anyone went through this, if so what did they do? like i've been having my period for exactly 12 years and this feeling of depression started 2 years ago and gets worse as the years go by. what did u do if u ever felt like this?Period and emotions?
I have this too...I just recently realized thats what it was too.
For a period of time I'd be so depressed and want to kill myself and my friends would be like "Oh tomarrow your going to start your period" and i would say things like 'shut up you don't know my pain' and looking back I was ridiculous but I always get borderline suicidal around my period I just try to remain strong sense I know it will pass...and girl I cry 24/7 for about 3 days before. Can goto a doctor but I learned that its just how I am.
This is premenstrual syndrome and can have debilitating effects on your emotions because of hormone fluctuations. If you can tolerate birth control pills, they are highly rec commended to lessen these symptoms. also the anti-depression drug Paxil is quite effective.
The week before my period i'm very lonely. I cry at night and when I'm driving. Like I know I'm going to get my period because this week I've cried over stupid stuff.
If it's that bad, you might want to consider going on birth control. It may get your depression under control.
It sounds like PMDD -- a more sever form of PMS. Usually means you need some meds to regulate hormones and elevate mood.

  • list of advertising agency
  • dry hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment