Saturday, October 23, 2010

Peiord cramps?

I am 11 i have really bad cramps but i am not bleeding.
HELP.Peiord cramps?
dont worry about it too much. when i was like 11 and 12 i had really bad cramps but nothing happened until like a year later. its probably your period starting ..if u havent started yet.
jesus crist yuor 11.. youre getting regular cramps
call the doctor if your worried!
Talk to your school nurse. Why are so sure it is related to
menstruation?
HAVE U EVER HAD UR PERiOD BEFORE? WELL i'M 15 AND i HAVE VERii PAiNFUL CRAMPS iT'S NORMAL U CAN GET SOME MYDOL THAT WiLL HELP BUT i DON'T UNDERSTAND U HAVEN'T BEEN BLEEDiN SO HOW CAN U HAVE CRAMPS OR BE ON UR PERiOD??
Take an aleve as soon as you feel them coming on, get a heating pad and put it on your tummy and lie down until it passes. I had them all my life, from 11 until I was 35 and had a hysterectomy. One advantage was when I had a baby it was not too much worse than my cramps, and I was used to it. Make sure you are eating a healthy diet and getting plenty of excercise, and plenty of sleep. Some people say excercising when you have cramps will help, but it never did for me, it made them worse, so try it out for yourself first to see if it will or won't work for you. If so great, if not, take it easy. I was usually ok if I could make myself go to sleep even for only ten minutes. Good luck, hope you feel better :(

  • what is the meaning of the name
  • how to flirt with your girlfriend
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment