Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Period weight?

u know how u can gain some weight right before your period, well i know u can gain up to 5 pounds but is it possible to gain more than that?Period weight?
Oh yea... I gain closer to ten pounds... And it comes off in a matter of a day. I even try diuertics and it does nothing.
One thing that my ob/gyn suggested & it does help a little bit (more with the breast tenderness & getting bigger (I go from a DD to a G during my period), tiredness & somewhat with the bloating - doesnt get rid of the total 10lbs) but is a vitamin b complex & b12. Take it a week before you get your period & continue till your done. I have no idea why it works - it just works for me...
Yes! Each woman is different but you can store up a whole lot of water! Some will say they don't have any water weight at all while others really suffer.
I have gained up to 7Ibs in 2 days and lost it in 5 hours! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment