Saturday, October 23, 2010

Period Cycle?

My cycle is usually 28 days. But lately it has been different each time. Last time my period was a couple of days late, I believe I started on cycle day 30. This time my period is a couple of days early. I'm on cycle day 25 and I started my period today. I'm not on birth control, so I know it's not that. Is this normal?Period Cycle?
If you're getting your period within a few days of when it's due, you're still considered to have a normal cycle. Keep in mind, not everyone has a 28 day cycle, some people's are 25 days, some are more like 33. You don't have anything to worry about unless they start getting way off balance, like 2 weeks early one month, then 3 weeks late. Otherwise, you sound pretty normal.
yes it is normal to be irregular
well sometimes happens... it might keep that 30 day and 26 day for sometime... perhaps u should go and check it to a doctor. Though i dont think its something to worry about coz i know other women who deal with this 'problem' too.
Well, sometimes if ur super angry, it could set ur period back a few days, and if ur really stressed, it could come earlier.
its just nothing to worry about .my mom's a doctor and it happens oftenly to me. she says it is normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment