Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Period Question.?

I got my first period last november, and then i got my second period january. (which i would concider to be "normal")
But, I havent gotten my 3rd period yet at its been almost 5 months later...

Should I be worried?Period Question.?
it will get regular over time! You are just fine!
No you shouldn't be worried. you just started your period its gonna be irregular for a while! dont worry bout it
DON'T WORRY...WHEN i HAD MY FiRST PERiOD i DiDN'T HAVE MiNE FOR ANOTHER 3 1/2 MONTHS! WHEN YOU FiRST START YOUR PERiOD iSN'T REGULAR SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT iT!! : )
No, not at all. =)
I've had my period since 7th grade, (im in 11th now) and sometimes it has months where it goes a bit carzy. Last summer i skipped 2 months, and this winter i skipped one.
You're still very young, and your body isnt used to bleeding once a month yet. Its getting the hang of creating a schedule.
You're perfectly normal. =)
you body takes 1 full year to get used the change. if you don't have you next period soon i would go and aks your doctor. one thing you shouldn't do is stress or worry over it. stress can lead to an off balance and just make you late. i hope this helped

No comments:

Post a Comment