Saturday, October 23, 2010

Painful Oral Sex?

Ok so my guy was eating me out yesterday. I guess he focused on the left side of the Labia Minora a little too much because it is really swollen & painful. Have you ever sucked your bottom lip so hard that it felt very swollen and sore? Well that's how it feels. It's way bigger than the right side and every little movement irritates it. HELP!Painful Oral Sex?
LOL! That happened to me my first time. It's because he doesn't know that it hurts, tell him. It went down but one is still a little bigger.
the smartest thing to do is TELL HIM while hes doing it so he knows what to do and what NOT to do ...
you could have an infection, it is very possible to spread things from mouth to genitals. If the pain persists or you start getting very swollen red patchy dry skin you need to see a doctor.
it will get better - just take it easy next time
could be serious I should look at it for you

No comments:

Post a Comment