Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pain in lower abdomen after OBGYN visit?

I had my yearly exam at my OBGYN on Wednesday, and my lower abdomen was aching a bit afterwards, which I just thought might be normal. But when I woke up this morning, it seemed to have gotten worse, and it has gotten more painful as the day has gone by - it's rather painful to sit in certain positions and for awhile it even hurt to walk around.
Is this normal? Has anyone else ever experienced this?
Yes, I am sexually active and no, the pain doesn't have anything to do with having to go to the bathroom.
And none of my other OBGYN visits have ever caused this sort of pain..Pain in lower abdomen after OBGYN visit?
I have had cramping after a gyno visit and even bleeding. If it still hurts today call the doctor and talk to the nurse there.
call your Gyn.
it can occur due to a bruising of the area withinspection, or due to a sensitivity to the laceration cause dby a pap smear.. it should go away in three to four days and if it doesnt go back and get checked
it happened to me once. if they are rough on your cervix and had to remove some tissues it feels horrible. if it hurts tomorrow call the md right away
you have no bleeding,was the OBGYN a bit rougher than normal if pain continues get on the phone to he or she and ask

No comments:

Post a Comment