Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Period question?

I am 28 years old and have 3 kids. I had a Tubal ligation 5 years ago. Since then I have had nothing but problems with my period. Recently (in the last 2 years I have had heavy infrequent periods. They come about once every 2 to 3 months(not that I'm complaning). But when they do it is VERY HEAVY with clots. I have had the golf ball sized clots. The doctors cant give me an explanation other than my weight. They have talked about endometrial Ablation. I dont have fibriods Either.
My question is Does anyone else suffer from this? What have thy done about it?Period question?
since i had my tubal im also irregular and i bloat so bad, i dont know why this happens, i have been tested for everything and had sonos done, and they cant find out why either, i just drink lemon water for the bloat and exersize to keep my periods regular, and try birth control to regulate your bleeding
when I had that happen to me ,the Dr ordered a D&C and it cleared it up

  • howtostopfightingwithyourboyfriend
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment