Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Period help!?

Okay i am just starting to regulate my period and for the last two days it has been stopping around 11, 12 at night.
Does that mean i'm stopping? or waht do i do?
Do i put a tampon in?Period help!?
My period usually slows down at night too. I think a pad would be better since it's seizing, ya know? I think too that the blood pools at night from laying down because when I wake up to go to the bathroom in the morning...yeaaaaaaaa. All I see is RED. Haha.
My period flow would always slow down at nite too when I would have my periods. As for what to sleep with I would also recommend a pad as it is better at catching the flow that may get moving around as you move around in your sleep. I would also recommend that if your flows are heavy to put a towel like the size of a beach towel on your bed as additional back up to protect the sheets as you sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment