Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Period Problems ...?

I started my period last Wed and on Saturday I had sex. Since then, I've been experiencing light bleeding, and I also have cramps. Is this normal? I've had sex before when my period was nearly done and this never happened ...Period Problems ...?
it really depends. did u bleed straight after having sex or just during normal your normal dates?
* bleeding after sex could be symptoms to drugs, so r u on any medication?
* how bout your diet, did u change anything in your diet?
* or is your partner on any form of medication.
basically it could be a mixture of things. but here are some website that could be helpfull to u.
Was the period you had normal compared to the ones you usually have? It's possible all of this bleeding and cramping are early pregnancy signs.
If you got pregnant Saturday that would be way too soon to have implantation bleeding and cramping, but if you conceived a ways back, it might explain it.
There's also a miniscule possibility that you experienced a very early miscarriage and you thought it was a period, and you are still having some light bleeding and cramping leftover from it.

  • bird
  • what's wrong beside my printer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment