Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Periodss..?

do breasts normally develop before or after your period
and im 15 and havnt gotten my periods yet and am pretty flatPeriodss..?
They usually develop before you start. I got my first period at 14 and breasts at 15. you will get your period when your body is ready. Don't worry. Talk to your mom about when she started her period and when she developed breasts. Good luck.
after. That's when the hormones start kicking in
umm it all depends on the person but most the time the start to grow a bit be for you get your period
Usually both happen within a fairly short time of one another. If you are otherwise healthy I would not worry too much. But no harm in asking your Doc if it makes you feel better.
dont worry. my mom got her period before she even wore a bra! so did i......

No comments:

Post a Comment