Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Period pain?

im 23 have a 6 month old and ive noticed my period cramps are much more intense since i had her and right now im in very intebce pain ive taken midol but it isnt helping like it usually does? has anyone got any good suggestions to ease the pain something i can find at home ?Period pain?
Try any of these, might help
heating pad
vitamin B12--gotta eat something first though
chamomile or peppermint tea
hot bath
Vitamin D and magnesium
Cup of coffee
rasberry leaf tea
A teaspoon of salt in a glass of water (?)
Drink orange juice vitamin c helps it says in my home remedy book
This is normal. Your uterus is still shedding. Contact your OBGYN or (my favorite) Pharmacist and she/he will tell you what is okay to take without causing extra bleeding.
Buscopan(hyoscine) is the answer to ur pain as it stops the crampy pains & best for period pain.
Aleve is the best thing you can get for cramping without an RX. That's what my Dr. used to prescribe me before it became over the counter. Good Luck!
My cramps were the same way, got worse after a child. Its been 10 years and i still have killer, crippling me for the first few day type cramps. What I do to help make it tolerable, single mom cant miss work, I take 2 advil migraine (works the fastest) or 3 extra strength Advil at the first sign of cramps and then as soon as i feel them returning i take more and i do this for the first 3 days of my period. I also soak in a hut tub frequently to help ease up the pain.
I have 2 words for you...
Heating Pad!
Hope this helps and Congrats on the baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment