Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Period Problems. Please help.?

Okay, I'm fourteen and I've had my period for almost three years. For the past couple of days, my discharge (I don't have my period right now) has been a darkish-brown. There's no more discharge than usual and I don't have any pain or discomfort anywhere, it's just really dark brown. Almost like dried blood, which wouldn't make since cause I'm not supossed to get my period for another week or two (I'm irregular). Any possible explanations? Oh, and one other thing, I'm a virgin so I know it can't be an STD or pregnancy.Period Problems. Please help.?
sounds like your just starting your period a week or so early, that happens to me on occasion. the dark brown is blood. if you don't start your normal bleeding in the next day or so talk to your mom or school nurse or someone.
IT could be just spotting between periods. Dont worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment