Saturday, October 23, 2010

Period Cramps?

Ok I am 12 and will be 13 friday. The problem is I have been having cramps lately and I have never had a period. But I kinda feel nausiated. Is that normal? is it pms or am i getting sick?Period Cramps?
you probably are getting your period.. and right your birthday.. same with me when I got my period on my 12th birthday ha not a great birthday.
pms has to do with your mood not exactly your stomach. your period could be coming. i would suggest wearing a ultra thin pad or a liner for awhile until your period comes. the nausia, i would say your probably just sick. talk to mom, grandma, or another female (or even male) that u trust.
You might just be getting sick. The cramps could just be wind or your stomach being all churney.
Feeling nausia is completly normal believe me I'm 27 and get it every month. It helps me to eat some thing like cheese or crackers but you should stay away from sugar, for me sugar makes you feel 50 times worse. Hope I've helped...
This could mean your period could be coming. Or it could be just a bad stomachace due to something you ate.

No comments:

Post a Comment