Saturday, October 23, 2010

Painless waxing?

i want to wax my legs over the summer instead of just shaving but i have a reallly low pain tollerence.
any recomondations on stuff you can buy at a drugstore thats relativly pain free?
thanks :)Painless waxing?
Veet has a wax that you heat up in the sink with hot water and it comes with some numbing spray.Doesn't get rid of all the pain but dulls it some.
There is no pain free waxing, It sucks I know I wish there was cause I like the results of waxing just not the idea of tearing my hair out at the roots . If you dont have a reaction to NAIR you can try that, it works good,smells bad while your doing it but it works good. Good Luck
Take an Advil 1/2 hour before you get it done. It will help take the 'edge' off. Also, try to find a place that uses a cream based wax, which will also help with the discomfort.
licenced paramedic
Sorry, there is no such thing. I have tried all of them and they are all equally painful. I am now getting laser treatments (really painful, but permanent)and the Dr's there prescribe some cream that numbs the area, so you may want to ask your doctor about getting a prescription for some kind of numbing cream before you wax. Sorry, I don't remember the name of the cream.
Waxing = pain. There is nothing out there that doesn't hurt. When you wax, you are literally pulling the hair out by the roots.
It depends on 'whom' does the waxing. I have a masseur who is a trained beautician and she is excellent. Proof? My Mother age 76 who has never had a wax in her life, had one and was left wondering what all the fuss over pain was about.

No comments:

Post a Comment