Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Period tip. i just strated?

Period tip. i just strated?
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!
Here are some tips:
1. Use a pad for the first couple of days while you get used to your flow
2. Appreciate your womanhood
3. When you come out of the bath, use some toilet paper to wipe yourself instead of using a towel.
4. Carry spare underwear and pads/tampons around with you so that you are always prepared
5. Carry a sweater around in case you leak
Hope this helps xXx
P.S. Email me if you have any more questions!
always carry and extra pair of underwear and always keep personal items in your purse because since you first started it will kinda be out of wack! message me if you want to know anything! my name is the same here as on my messenger!
I really dont know what to say because, i just started mine too :S :S anyways good luck .. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment