Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pelvic pain and cramps?

I'VE BEEN GETTING CRAMPS SINCE WEDNESDAY LIKE AROUND MY PELVIC AND ABDOMEN.I HAVE A 35-39 CYCLE, AND IM EXPECTING MY PERIOD ON MAY 18, I SHOULD HAVE OVULATED DURING THIS WEEK BUT I THINK I OVULATED FRIDAY APRIL 27( I HAD ALOT OF CERVICAL MUCUS, BUT IT WENT AWAY ON MONDAY) I WAS EXPECTING TO OVULATE TODAY AND I USUALLY FEEL WHEN IM OVULATING. I ALSO HAD SEX ON MONDAY APRIL 23, MONDAY MAY 30, WEDNESDAY MAY 2 AND TODAY. CAN COULD THIS PAIN BE? AND ALSO SEVERE LOWER BACK PAIN.Pelvic pain and cramps?
Get yourself to a doctor. That pain could be anything. It's possible that you're pregnant (some women mistake the early signs of pregnancy for premenstrual cramps). It's also possible that you have pelvic inflammatory disorder, an undiagnosed yeast infection (can cause painful symptoms before obvious discharge), a bladder infection that has traveled to your kidneys (hence the back pain), or some sort of problem with your bowels. Take some ibuprofen for now and call your physician ASAP. Severe pain that's uncharacteristic for your cycle needs to be checked out by a pro.
Gas? Are you constipated? Drink more water. Or call your doctor.
Hey I don't know you should talk to your doc.
Did you use a condom all three times? Because you could really be pregnant. I think you should see a doctor whether you used a condom or not.
Well first off are you on the pill? or some other form of birth control? If not there is a chance of a tubal pregnancy. And with that comes sever lower back and abdomen pain, and if this is the case you have to see a doc asap cause it could rubsure you tubes. Some std's cause abdominal pain you may want to see a doctor, cause abdominal pain can be very serious and cause infertility!

No comments:

Post a Comment