Saturday, October 23, 2010

Painful intercourse certain ways only?

When my husband and I have sex, if he goes in all the way it kills! I ready on here someone said something about him hitting my cervix and that may be, but when we do it doggy - style he can go in all the way and hard and it doesn't hurt. What is up with that?Painful intercourse certain ways only?
There's a pocket behind the cervix, which is what he is entering when you do it doggy style. The rest of the time it sounds like he is htting the cervix.
You might want to have your gynecologist make sure your uterus isn't tipped though.
send some pictures... we might be able to help you out!
You may be like me and have a backwards facing uterus and that may be what is doing it. I have found that at certain times of the month it is different and also how turned on I am makes a difference. One thing I do know..if it hurts..stop and change position. Try it with you on top then you can control the amount of depth he gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment