Saturday, October 23, 2010

Peed your maxi pad?

Who's ever peed their pad, and did it help?
Here's my story:
Once I was stuck in a car and I needed to go really badly, for like an hour. And I realized that I was about to have an accident, so I was trying to protect the car seat (and my pants) and grabbed two of the pads I had in my purse. Then, I stuck them in my underwear. I realized that there was a box of tissues next to me so I just pulled like all of them out, and stuck them over my pad. Then, I just let go and relieved myself. Like 10 gallons of pee, seriously. It almost worked, but the sides of the underwear were very wet, which also caused some of my pants to get wet too, but overall I guess it was okay. Now I keep some diapers in the glove compartment, and they work well. I've also discovered that it feels kind of good, but I haven't had an experience like this since.
So, who's had an experience like this one?Peed your maxi pad?
I had to pee on my pad last week when I was trying to hold some water that I needed to hold for a test I had done. The urine was very watery of course because of the water that I was trying to hold inside of me (and not doing very well at I might add).
If you are feeling that you have to go often I would recommend that you see your dr to have this evaluated because you could be dealing with something called urinary incontinence.
well i once peed on a maxi pad to see how good they worked. i was either 10 or 11 all i remember that it was before i started getting my period and wanted to know how much they could hold. but other then that i have never peed on a pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment