Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Period on prom?

i'm supposed to get my period the day before prom. i usually get it right on time, i'm on birth control. my mom said it was fine if you skipped a period, i also read it in seventeen magazine. like you just don't take the last week of pills, and just went on to the next pack, anyone done this? or can give me details on it? also, how do you go about the next pack?..just normally?Period on prom?
I have done this before but I still spotted a little that week. I took the next pack normally and had no problems.
The last week of pills aren't even hormones. They are just sugar pills. The last week is just so you don't get off track. By not taking them doesn't mean you are not going to have a period.
I wouldn't mess with your cycle. Lots of problems can follow.
I have skipped the last week of birth control pills and went on to the next. It doesn't work. I was a brides maid when I was supposed to get mine. The dress was a pale pink cream color and I didn't want to get a stain so I skipped and went on. Let me tell you what, my period was heavier and for the first time and in front of all those people I had a huge red stain on the back of that dress. So if you don't bleed heavy on the second or third day just take them it will save you a lot of grief and many embaricing pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment