Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Period problems =( Help!?

I just started my period and I feel like I need to throw up & I can't sleep. I used medicine but it isn't helping. I only got 3 hours of sleep last night and every time I lay down I feel like I can breath well and and I need to throw up.
Anyone else have any problems like this?Period problems =( Help!?
Hey Sabby - i had the same exact symptoms a few months ago... I was tired of taking OTC meds and i looked online for natural remedies. I found out that there is an enzyme in pineapple that helps completely aleviate period aches and pains. Its called Bromelain. You can get it online or at almost any health food/vitamin store.
I take 2 pills before bed and i sleep really well, and my cramps are totally gone. Its not a sleep-aid or sedative, its just your body's reaction to the enzyme, i assume. it relaxes your abdominal muscles and the muscles that cause cramps. It also helps bloating. Its way better than midol because those regular meds from CVS or whatever are all chemicals and only work half the time.
Mind you, I never looked into natural cures or remedies before and i was getting so sick with my period i had to try something else... and lo-and-behold, this really worked. I try to tell all my girlfriends about it because its better for you than taking midol or pamprin, etc. its a 100% natural pineapple enzyme - and it works.
good luck and feel better!
ok PMS is a POWERFUL THING there are many many web sights... check um out get some PAMPERINE NOT MIDOL... also lots of water and NO Soda. dont forgt to eat... and relax get a heating pad... ull be ok
really try to find a Bowen therapist. I have had alot of success treating women for period pain, PMS and irregular periods.

No comments:

Post a Comment