Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ok I took plan B on Monday and last night I had really bad stomach cramps and spotting whats that about?

Ok I took plan B on Monday and last night I had really bad stomach cramps and spotting whats that about?
Some women have menstrual changes such as spotting or
bleeding before their next period. Some women may have a heavier or lighter next period, or a period that is early or late.
http://www.go2planb.com/pdf/patientpamph...
u have ur period almost right after u take the pill. its supposed to happen. it will mess ur cycle up tho. be prepared to be surprised for awhile
Thats normal, I've taken it before. Did you read the side effects in the prescription info? It's all in there.
Essentially, you're inducing a miscarriage. Even if you aren't pregnant, the medicine causes your body to assume you are and get rid of the fetus. I had a friend who did it, and said it lasted a couple of days before going away.
if you mean the morning after pill then the spotting could be a result of the fertilized egg deteriorating
This happened to me. It freaked me out too. I bleed for a couple of weeks. It also threw my cycle off by two weeks as-well. http://www.thomasmedical.com

No comments:

Post a Comment